1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amp info help.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lopxtc, Aug 19, 2007.

1. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Hey all ... well bought my first real amp today, an older Ashdown C115-400, and was hoping someone to could assist me. I am trying to find some documentation on the model from online but Ashdown's site doesnt seem to have what I need.

From what I can tell its an older model then some of the ones you see online, its red faced and not blue faced like others and the Ashdown face plate is in the upper corner not upper center. Sounds great, and plays excellent just hoping to get some information on it.

Thanks ahead of time to anyone that can help.

Aaron

2. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Okay well answered some of my own questions ...

Its an Ashdown Mag 400. The current similar model is the C115-300, or Mag 300. Not sure why the stepped down from 400w to 300w. Either way the manual for the newer model looks to be pretty much the same for the older model.

Aaron