amp mod advice, help me.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jim primate, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. jim primate

    jim primate bass guitarist.

    ok, i have a traynor ts50b, which is a solid state 50w amp. so, naturally i use it w/ a power amp. now, when i use the line out jack on the ts50b, it automatically bi-passes my volume knob, flooring whatever amp i'm running it into. i have a little control w/ the gain knob but not much really. now, i want to make it so then when i use my line out jack i can still use my volume knob. anyone have any advice, how to's, or anything to help me?

    i do have control of my volume w/ the power amp's volume/output knob. but would like to use my ts50b as a pre into some combo's sometimes, and think that this option would give me a little more flexibility with this limited amp. anyways, someone just tell me what to solder/disconnect or whatever.