1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amp Question?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Psycho Bass Guy, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of my technical advice is no longer allowed and is subject to summary removal because it is considered controversial and at odds with another poster's views. I ask if you, the forum, would like me to continue posting and if my advice and views are welcomed. This should in no way be construed as an editorial comment against the moderators, and is simply a question for the forum at large. If I am nothing more than a nuisance, then I do not wish to trouble this forum.

2. FWIW, I personally would like to see you keep posting.

3. alexclaber

alexclaber Commercial User

Jun 19, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    Director - Barefaced Ltd
    That seems rather fascist of someone, I do not believe anybody should be stopped from posting unless they are solely trolling and not contributing in any positive way. I would like to see your posts continue without editing!

Alex

4. THATS SHOCKING- I for one, & a few of my mates that view this but aren't members, LOVE your input!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & this forum would be a less informative & entertaining place without it. KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've learned a lot from your posts in the past. From simply yr views on gear to the actual facts about aspects of amps & cabs. NO WAY should U be 'censored' UNLESS U R actually attacking someone-then you, as anyone else on this great forum, should be 'moderated'! IN NO OTHER WAY IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps... nOT THAt I think U've attacked anyone-that I know of anyway- No-one has or should AFAIK.

Keep it peaceful, informative & FREE SPEECH!!!!!!!!! Keep POSTING PBG!

5. bigbeefdog

bigbeefdog Who let the dogs in?

Jul 7, 2003
    Mandeville, LA
    Good grief..... if I had a dollar for every time my postings fit that description.....

People need to have thicker skin. Your experience is an asset here. Keep posting.

6. greenboy

greenboy

Dec 18, 2000
    remote mountain cabin Montana
    greenboy designs: fEARful, bassic, dually, crazy88 etc
    Dunno the circumstances, posts or persons, but hate to see moderation become excessive, partisan, protecting of companies over individauls, or rule-stricken. Moderation should not be content-driven anyway, but only to keep a certain level of honest civility - WITHOUT quashing debate or even topical repetitive urges ; }

7. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    Yeah, PBG, please do keep posting. There's no question of your technical advice not being allowed - it's only the occasional personal stuff that we mods have to edit or delete if it violates Rule #1 of the forum (and especially if this leads to a complaint from another member).

It is possible to disagree with someone without things turning nasty. Sorry if this comes across as "fascist".

Thread closed as it's not an amps topic. Feel free to take this to the Customer Service area if you want to comment further.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.