1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Amp/Rig Rental In Montreal, Quebec?? Any Epifani Users In Montreal?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jay Terrien, Dec 15, 2005.

1. I know that there are some Habs fans on TB so I figured that I would ask any locals if they know of any place in the Montreal, Quebec area to rent a great high-end bass rig?

I am probably not going to bring my Epifani UL-502 on the flight, so I am planning on renting/borrowing a rig for my record release party show in Montreal at the Main Hall (Mile End Cultural Center) on Friday, January 6th, 2006:
    http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...&Mytoken=d8304151-3e6a-4256-b43d-930e451a54fe

Any Epifani Users In Montreal?

I would appreciate any suggestions! If you can help me out with at least a 4X10 and a cool hi-fi head, you'll be comped to the show, free drinks all night, and I will make sure that you are taken care of at Wanda's late night.......... ;)

E-mail me offlist if you can help me sound acceptable to my Canadian brethren! jay@grasstain.com

Cheers,

Jay

2. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

I think Steve's Music Store has rental bass amps.

3. Sweet, I'll check out Steve's for sure. They better not hit me with the Gorilla stack!! ;)

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    congrats, jay!

hope you rawk it. :cool:

5. Thanks dude. We've worked very hard to invite a very diverse crowd of bass fans, goth chicks, weirdo circus people, etc. God help us. ;)

6. Groundloop

Groundloop

Jun 21, 2005
    Toronto
    Steve's Music (Montreal)-Rentals: 514-395-8931

Might want to give them a call before you get there. I'm not sure what they have in rentals. I usually rent from Long&McQuade (416-588-7886), but they don't have a Montreal location.

Good luck and have fun.