Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Amp/Rig Rental In Montreal, Quebec?? Any Epifani Users In Montreal?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jay Terrien, Dec 15, 2005.

1. I know that there are some Habs fans on TB so I figured that I would ask any locals if they know of any place in the Montreal, Quebec area to rent a great high-end bass rig?

I am probably not going to bring my Epifani UL-502 on the flight, so I am planning on renting/borrowing a rig for my record release party show in Montreal at the Main Hall (Mile End Cultural Center) on Friday, January 6th, 2006:
    http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...&Mytoken=d8304151-3e6a-4256-b43d-930e451a54fe

Any Epifani Users In Montreal?

I would appreciate any suggestions! If you can help me out with at least a 4X10 and a cool hi-fi head, you'll be comped to the show, free drinks all night, and I will make sure that you are taken care of at Wanda's late night.......... ;)

E-mail me offlist if you can help me sound acceptable to my Canadian brethren! jay@grasstain.com

Cheers,

Jay

2. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

I think Steve's Music Store has rental bass amps.

3. Sweet, I'll check out Steve's for sure. They better not hit me with the Gorilla stack!! ;)

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    congrats, jay!

hope you rawk it. :cool:

5. Thanks dude. We've worked very hard to invite a very diverse crowd of bass fans, goth chicks, weirdo circus people, etc. God help us. ;)

6. Groundloop

Groundloop

Jun 21, 2005
    Toronto
    Steve's Music (Montreal)-Rentals: 514-395-8931

Might want to give them a call before you get there. I'm not sure what they have in rentals. I usually rent from Long&McQuade (416-588-7886), but they don't have a Montreal location.

Good luck and have fun.