1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Amp Road Case

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CamMcIntyre, Aug 30, 2002.

1. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Hey all, wasn't sure if this should go in amps, misc. or off topic even-if i posted this in the wrong forum by all means move the thread. My uncle said he's willing to build me a roadcase/cover for my bassman 200 [he's a great wood worker & also an iron work] & i was wondering which style you guys think would be the best for me. I mainly need something that would protect the amp, provide a bit better protection from the weather, & have casters on it. The style i'm thinking of is a rack case setup [front & back doors come off exposing the back & front of the amp] so that i can have complete access to the front obviously & the different little things on the back of my amp. Would this be the best design for me over a case that it just sits/is connected to the floor board & you take off the top exposing the entire amp? Just thought i'd get your opinions on this-it'll be a few weeks at least before it will be built. thats all, thanks