1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg 210AV appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DeadPoet, Sep 26, 2010.

1. DeadPoet

DeadPoet

Jun 4, 2003
    Belgium
    Just a quick note that I've bought a 210av a month ago based on recommendations on this board. Been using it for smaller gigs and rehearsals the last few weeks and the cab is really growing on me. It's currently used with a SWR SM-400s but I have a headlite on the way (big cab normally used: Goliath III) - I was a little afraid of the 400W top going into the 200W cab, but it seems to go better than expected. I run the bass shelf a little hotter with the 210av than with the goliath and don't really miss the horn (I prefer cabs on the floor, not ear height)

Getting my rig out of the car and having the 210av in one hand and my PTPro in the other makes me reconsider fx :D

I can see myself in the future having a spinal tap setup: 8 of these on a big stage (note: I'm 1m94/6ft4 :cool:).

Herwig