Ampeg 4X10 Combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Spector_Ray, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    I'm trying to find out some information on an Ampeg B410 combo. Mfg#1AS018 - Serial#27218
    The amp is at least 10 years old.
    I would like to know what's powering this combo and what are the performance specs on it. Thanks!
  2. Basspolizei

Basspolizei Pseudo bass player/collector Gold Supporting Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Buy basses and lots of guns before it's too late! You have been warned.
    What is the power rating of the amp? It may be powered by the same amp as the SVT200T head I have. I have seen this in a combo before. If so, the 200T head specs can be located. It runs at 200w (8ohm), 350w (4ohm) with pull rotary knob EQ in place of EQ slider controls.
  3. cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    I had one of these way back when..... If I remember correctly it was a solid state 175 watt amp into the 410s. Not the same as the SVT200t I have one of those too. The B410 had 3 of those rocker type switches like the old SVT's to change your lows/mids/highs. I also remember it was a heavy mother.
  4. sevenfingerdhob

Nov 16, 2004
    I know this is really old, but i thought this might be better that making a new thread.

Ive come into this same cab recently. Not the whole combo. Just the cab (the head is removed). Did anyone know the ohm rating on this peticular cab?