Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Almost a year old Ampeg 4x10 cab.. Looks mint sounds amazing...Great tight B string...Variable horn 450 watts of power...Sounds amazing..Grab this up...Need to sell.. $250 and its your..If youre in upstate NY..Come see it... Thanks... Will...

2. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    This is about the only time I've wished I lived in New York.

3. rkatapt

rkatapt

Jun 7, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    Hey what model is it?

4. BSE4X10-Sounds great...Tight B string...Very loud..Did I mention attenuator..Who doesnt love a variable horn pad?

5. Sorry....wrong....Bse410h......Steve Bailey and Victor Wooten designed this series....

6. The BSE range is the cheapest offered from Ampeg - the BXT are the cabs that Vic and Steve helped design...at least that's what the website says.

7. Correction..the Portabass Series is the cheapest series offered by Ampeg..The BSE Series is right under the SVT Series...

8. You might want to post where it says they colaborated on the BSE (not BXT) series of cabs. I'm not trying to doubt you, I just don't see where it says on their website that Vic and Steve helped with this series...as for the price, Ampeg pretty much says that the BSE series is their budget series on their website.

9. Someone snatch this up..It needs to sell today!!!