Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg 610HLF $580.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Funkster, May 24, 2004.

1. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Ampeg 610HLF Excellent to almost new condition, about 6 months old used about 20 times. Still under warranty…
    Cash only and local pickup only, Will deliver within a 100 miles of Worcester Mass..
    580.00 firm. New it was 799.

Specifications:

Dimensions: 40 x 24 x 16
    Weight: 115 Pounds
    Component 1: Magnet Weight: 30 oz
    Component 1: Size: 6 x 10"
    Component 1: Voice Coil: 2"
    Component 2: Magnet Weight: 8 oz
    Component 2: Size: Horn/Driver
    Component 2: Voice Coil: 1"
    Crossover Frequency: 5 khz
    Frequency Response (-3 dB): 53 Hz - 18 khz
    Maximum SPL: 125 dB
    Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
    Program Handling: 1200 Watts
    RMS Handling: 600 Watts
    Sensitivity: 98 dB
    Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 42 Hz

Other Features
    Protective Skid Rails

[​IMG]

Head not included, No rips or tears other than some scuff on the bottom and the rails on the back from moving it around.

2. Although I have no money to buy this.

I will vouch for it's awesomeness. I have played through it, at the TB NE GTG 04' (omgwtf).

And I must say, this thing can move quite a bit of air. And it gets the plants flappin' on those low notes.

Sounds great too. Excelent cab, excelent dude for delivering it within 100 miles of worrcester MA!!!

Henry is t3h r0xor. :D

3. Well, I bought this cab last night. And I must say, Funkster IS the roxxors.

It's loud, quick, and has plenty of bottom, but more importantly, alot of good mid bark.

And it passed my litmus test for cabs:

It knocks plaster off my ceiling like a champ. :D My daughter was upstairs last night when I plugged it in and started playing...she said it felt like a massage. :D

4. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    It was a pleasure my friend, Likewise it was cool hangin with ya bro. I'm glad you like the cab...
    We'll do that again with a few more bass bro's real soon!
    Did ya find an SB1 yet ;) :D
    This baby is SOLD

5. Soon! Soon baby! :D

Thanks!