1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg 610HLF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by megadan, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a line on an NV610, my dream cab, so my 610 HLF will be up for sale.
    I won't be getting the cab until May, but I just thought I'd throw this out there now to generate some interest. It takes a while to sell large pieces of gear around here because I'm not really local to many people.

I'm willing to drive a few hours, but here's a limited time offer: I will be driving to Montreal, and possibly as far as Toronto, around May 1st, so anywhere along the way I can bring the Ampeg to you. That should open it up to a few more people.

Here's a pic:
    Bestrig.

There's a few scrapes in the tolex on one side that you can't see in the pics.

oh yes, looking for $750CDN, I paid $1200 brand new last year. Still under warranty, but it's always been dependable, never farted out even at major gigging levels.

2. Is Birmingham, AL on your route? :D

3. Sadly, no :D But if you want to drive to Montreal for the weekend... it's a great city!

4. Open for trade offers? Eden?

5. Not really interested in any trades, except for Bergantino NV's or other sealed 610 cabs. This is my only cabinet so I need something gig worthy and tough. 810's are too big for my car, and any thing smaller isn't enough for my band and the venues we gig in.
    Thanks for the offer though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.