Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg 8x10 Cabinet w/Road Case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jackson E, Sep 9, 2004.

1. It breaks my heart to sell this but I have run into some very bad money problems and its either this or I can't eat, so here it is. I have an Ampeg 8x10 cabinet in great condition in a custom built road/flight case that cost almost as much as the cabinet. I will also be trying to sell this in my hometown, but the add is going here first. The best offer after five days takes it. I will ship it but whoever buys it will have to pay the shipping and it is a monster. Thanks everyone.

2. Johnny Alien

Johnny Alien Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    Where are you located?

3. Sorry I live in Birmingham Alabama

4. bump

5. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    how much you asking.

6. I was wanting to get at least $1000 for the whole thing case and all, but like I said the best offer at the end of five days gets it.

7. bump day 2

8. bump day 3

9. Is it older than 1976?

10. No the cabinet is about four years old. You can e-mail me for pics.

11. The top offer I have recieved is for $600, I would like to get more than that but I have to take it if I don't get a better offer within a day. Thanks.