1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ampeg 8x10 Cabinet w/Road Case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jackson E, Sep 9, 2004.

1. It breaks my heart to sell this but I have run into some very bad money problems and its either this or I can't eat, so here it is. I have an Ampeg 8x10 cabinet in great condition in a custom built road/flight case that cost almost as much as the cabinet. I will also be trying to sell this in my hometown, but the add is going here first. The best offer after five days takes it. I will ship it but whoever buys it will have to pay the shipping and it is a monster. Thanks everyone.

2. Johnny Alien

Johnny Alien Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    Where are you located?

3. Sorry I live in Birmingham Alabama

4. bump

5. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    how much you asking.

6. I was wanting to get at least $1000 for the whole thing case and all, but like I said the best offer at the end of five days gets it.

7. bump day 2

8. bump day 3

9. Is it older than 1976?

10. No the cabinet is about four years old. You can e-mail me for pics.

11. The top offer I have recieved is for $600, I would like to get more than that but I have to take it if I don't get a better offer within a day. Thanks.