1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ampeg Amp and cabinet...Feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by freebeer, May 6, 2006.

1. freebeer

freebeer Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2002
    Suburbs of Detroit...
    I have an Ampeg B2 combo amp, 15" combo, I think it's rated at 240 watts without an extension cab and 350 w/an extension cab. It's been a great amp.

I was thinking maybe $425??? Not sure though. It's pretty big and heavy so a local sale would be great. I would drive a little if needed.

I also have a SVT210HE Extension cabinet I used with this combo. Nice little cabinet, It's an 8 ohm cabinet and comliments this combo amp perfectly. Its an older one that does not have speakon connectors, 1/4" only. $225???

Both items are cosmetically in great shape. I have a cover for the combo amp as well. A couple knobs have been replaced on the combo and I think one slider on the EQ may have been whacked, but to be honest I don't remember for sure as I pretty much never use the EQ on it.

If there is any interest in these items let me know and I can get pics out for them. Prices are negotiable. I have not used these much outside an occasional practice in the last year. I ended up with a Thunderfunk as it's replacement and a couple different cabinets to choose from (Accugroove or small 2x12), which is why I have little use for these items anymore.

I live just outside Detroit...

2. freebeer

Sep 24, 2002
    Suburbs of Detroit...
    Still available! Prices are negotiable and I am willing to ship if necessary(Buyer pays shipping though...)!

3. Herman

Herman

Dec 25, 2005
    Lynchburg, VA
    Are you the original owner of the B2? Do you know how old it is and could you post a few pics? Thanks.

4. freebeer

Sep 24, 2002
    Suburbs of Detroit...
    Hello. I am not the original owner of the B2, possibly the second but I have had it for some time. I got it around 2000. I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow. I have a few here though...I'll try to get some better ones as well though.

Again, all offers are considered.

Attached Files:

5. freebeer

Sep 24, 2002
    Suburbs of Detroit...
    More pics of the cabinet as well...