Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg B-100R - Like New

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Juneau, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Hey guys, am considering selling my Ampeg B-100R.

I've had the amp for about 1yr, it has rarely been played, and never left my music room in my home. It shows ZERO signs of use, in fact it still has the original tag on it around the handle. I also have all the warranty documentation and warranty should still be in effect.

Im looking for about $425 + shipping OBO. Not looking at trades at this point.

Thanks

2. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Bump

3. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Bump, will ship now to US states - no alaska or hawaii please.

4. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Bump

5. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    or Puerto Rico :rollno:

6. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Still for sale, I'll accept offers if anyone is interested, Im not firm on the price.

7. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Well, didn't get but one offer and couldnt take it, so its off to the 'bay with it!

Not sure if its cool to post the link, but its the only one on Ebay right now anyhow :)

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I found this info under the Posting Rules & FAQ for the For Sale forum:

No Ebay or other auctions. Threads started with the intent to advertise an auction will be deleted. Links to auctions will only be allowed if posted as a reply to an existing (at least one week old) thread originally advertising the direct sale of the same item.

-Mike

9. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Not a big deal, didnt appear anyone here was interested anyhow. Thanks for checking for me though Mike :)

10. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC

This has nothing to do with anything you said, but I noticed under your name it said "Master of my domain. If this is indeed a Seinfeld reference, then that's hilarious.