1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available Ampeg B-100R Rocket Bass Combo!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Greg_S, Mar 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Price:
    SOLD Locally

Vintage USA Ampeg Bass Combo! They don't make these any longer and are getting very hard to find, but I've got one!!

$300 - local pickup please. Can meet you halfway within a 75 mile radius.

Due to it's age, it's got some scuff marks on the Blue Diamond telex, but no tears. Amp is in great shape and works perfectly except the gain light, which doesn't work. It had the plastic protective coating on the control panel when I got it, so the chrome controls panel is in very nice shape.

The combo consists of a 15" Ampeg speaker with a 100 watt amp. Has that great Ampeg tone, can overdrive nicely, as close to a B15 as possible according to what I read on the forums here. Comes with the removable casters, that have seen better days.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Mpacificar

Mpacificar Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Southern California
    Missed it!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021