Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg B-2R Bass Amp Head! MINT CONDITION!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by EString, Jun 5, 2001.

1. EString

EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    $500

A brand spanking new Ampeg B-2R Bass Amp head, 350W@4ohm, 200W@8ohm. All documentation is included. Has only been used for a few minutes.

Contact me for more info.

VictorC88@aol.com

2. FOE_Bass

FOE_Bass Guest

Jun 29, 2000
    Grass Valley, CA
    Why are you selling?

3. EString

EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    I have decided to sell because I bought the amp about a month ago, but I just did well on my senior final exams and I have been admitted to the University of California, Santa Cruz so my parents bestowed upon me a wad of cash, with which I am going to buy a B-4R amplifier.

This is basically a totally new bass head, unless you care about the tape that sealed the box and plastic bags.

If you find a retailer selling a new head for lower than my price I will beat it.

4. spyde223

spyde223

Apr 11, 2000
    Dumas, Texas
    don't mean to be a dick but bass northwest sells em new for 450.

5. EString

EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    Thanks for the notification, are sure it is the 2001 model? Or is it the older graphics one?

If it is the newest model, I will sell for $425.

6. spyde223

spyde223

Apr 11, 2000
    Dumas, Texas
    dunno, i just emailed em for the price and they replied saying it was 450. mighty good buy i thought but oh well. good luck selling.

7. I purchased a B2r about a month ago from Chuck Levins Washington Music Center brand new 2001 model for $389.00 + $13.00 S/H call 301-946-8808 ask for Brian Meader.