1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg B-2RE Head with a SVT-115-E Cabinet Speaker. $ 475.00 set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ardonlouie, Oct 6, 2010.

1. ardonlouie

ardonlouie Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Johnsburg, Illinois
    USA made, work and sound great! Both come with their manuals. • B-2RE HEAD $325.00 • SVT-115E $175.00 or best offer. Gear comes with some scratches and normal wear. This is a Classic Series. (NO WHEELS).

B SERIES BASS HEAD- B Series solid-state amps delivers up to 450-watts @ 4 Ohms and a 9-Band Graphic EQ.

SVT-15E ENCLOSURE/CAB AKA GROOVE STARTER -Fat, warm 15” speaker. Chest-thumping low end, down to 33Hz, ¼” and Neutrik Speakon jacks.

Will trade plus cash from my end for a 5 string Music Man 25th anniversary, 24 V Fender Jazz bass, Fender Victor Bailey V Jazz, Warwick Fortress I, Alleva Coppolo, Sadowsky Metro RV5PJ, or a Ken Smith BSR5GN.
    :ninja:

Attached Files:

2. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby G&L Fanboy Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    Where are you located?

3. Subscribed and hoping for a price drop on that head ;)

4. ardonlouie

Mar 9, 2010
    Johnsburg, Illinois
    Mchenry Illinois. The cab is gone. $350.oo for the B-2RE head.

5. ardonlouie

Mar 9, 2010
    Johnsburg, Illinois
    Sold the Cabin.:crying:
    :bassist:: $300.00 for the USA made Ampeg B-2RE Head
    I prefer a local sale yet i will ship it.:D

6. ardonlouie

Mar 9, 2010
    Johnsburg, Illinois
    :bawl:Both items are know sold.:atoz:

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021