1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Ampeg B100r For sale/trade KC area $350

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by justBrian, Jan 29, 2003.

1. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    Classic ampeg look and tone in a sweet little combo:
    *100 watts *15" speaker *active/passive input *4 band eq
    *2 rear ports *unbalanced line out *headphone jack
    *bass/mid/treb/boost switches
    *cool blue diamond tolex *very cool blue power lamp
    I've been using this great amp for rehearsals and stage volume. It shows some wear, but it really rocks. I would like to trade for a crown ce1000 or qsc1450 power-amp, but would sell outright for $350. I would like to deal locally so you can check it out, and so I don't have to ship it.
    Cheers,
    BD

bdbassplayer@earthlink.net

2. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    I would be willing to drive up to 2 hours in any direction. Does this help anyone? I could really use the cash, but want a power amp-- crown, qsc, carvin, mackie... run something by me. :cool:

3. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    Last chance kids. C'mon-- you know you want it. I'll still drive two hours to meet and deliver. Please...:)