1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Ampeg B100R Rocket Preamp Schematic?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by vdub75, Apr 28, 2017.

1. vdub75

vdub75

Feb 15, 2013
    Celle/Germany
    Hey guys,

does anyone have the preamp schematic from the rocket?

We are thinking about making a preamp (either rack or pedal) cause my buddies b100r sounds SO good!

Thanks and have a nice Weekend
    Tommy

brianmharrison likes this.
  2. vdub75

vdub75

Feb 15, 2013
    Celle/Germany
    smart guy :p there is nothing to be found via Google. I searched like 2 hrs already @BassmanPaul

3. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

Hmmm! With the greatest respect I could build the entire amp from the information produced from that link. Are you not seeing the schematics?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  4. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Go here: Support Loudtech

Once on the portal, search for B-100R, the schematics and manual will come up.

5. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

I’ll leave this in BOT’s capable hands. Sarcasm from someone I tried to help does not endear them in my eyes. Especially when I’m on my holidays!

Guter Tag zu Ihnen Sir!

6. vdub75

vdub75

Feb 15, 2013
    Celle/Germany
    @BassmanPaul no offense sir bit I've found only info on rocket guitar amps via google and your link leads me to google searching “b100r schematic“

@beans-on-toast cheers, ill check the loud page

BassmanPaul and beans-on-toast like this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021