Ampeg b15 N Dating and restoration?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bluesman89, Feb 23, 2010.

1. One Drop

One Drop

Oct 10, 2004
    Swiss Alps
    You seem to be basing your advice on your one experience with these amps. No one is discounting the value of your experience but they are merely balancing it with their experience. No reason to get so upset.

2. sedan_dad

sedan_dad

Feb 5, 2006
    Columbus,Ohio
    I have a Mark Bass. I like it.
    I have a B-15. I like it.
    I have other amps. I like them.
    You're allowed to have more than one.
    I have no favorite. They all have their high and lows about them. It'd be silly to have a dozen of the same amp.

3. hmmmmmm i wonder what jimmy and john would be like if they ever met in real life

4. Non sequitur. Of course they fail. Nobody claimed that they don't EVER fail. All amps break, then you fix them and use them until they break again. Sheesh.

To the OP... check out fliptops.net

5. wow, I have to read more closely. Someone already suggested fliptops.net and lpdeluxe has already left the building.

Back to my strong black coffee.

6. main_sale

main_sale

Apr 26, 2004
    Cape Cod
    Here's my '67 and since I've owned it, it has cost me nothing in maintenance. It's rock solid and absolutely reliable so far. I do take good care of it though.

B-15-NWEB.jpg

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021