Ampeg b15ns either one 1250 SHIPPED CONUSA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by garmenteros, Jul 26, 2013.

1. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    I'm listing both of my ampeg b15ns for sale. Both in excellent condition. I'm keeping one though, so the buyer has their pick. In the unlikely event a buyer wants both I'll lower the price a bit.

This is the first one. An ampeg blue line era b15n circa early 70s. It had the recap kit for fliptops.net installed, so no need to worry about a cap job. Also has a 3 prong power cord. Has what appear to be original ampeg tubes in excellent condition. Also has the original square magnet speaker which I will disclose was reconed, but sounds awesome. Pics:

IMG_0373_zps2ceec097.jpg
    IMG_0371_zps865b996b.jpg

Guts PRE CAP JOB just so you can see how clean this one is.
    IMG_0360_zps1044a80e.jpg

Square magnet speaker serial
    IMG_0218.jpg

The second one is a black letter earky 70s b15n. This one is the brighter sounding of the two. Also had the fliptops.net cap kit installed, 3 prong power cord as well. Has two new JJ Tesla 6l6s installed with less than 2 hours playing time on them. For preamp tubes and rectifier it has the fliptops.net set for b15ns which are about 4 years old but in good working condition (I can't remember what they are). It has a ceramic jensen 8ohm 15 speaker as well. Here are the pics:

DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg

Sorry no gut shots of this one but its just as good looking and intact as the first one.

Finally here are both side to side
    IMG_0416_zpsb4517937.jpg

Im selling each for 1050 this week only USD paypal or bankwire transfer shipped in the CONUSA. It costs me about 530USD via UPS (which is who I trust for big delicate things) to ship most places in the CONUSA so I'm taking a big hit on that. Thats insured and next day I believe.

Only trade I'd probably do is the new gibson custom shop es335 bass, ampeg svt heritage or VR +/- cash depending on the situation, but shoot offers, worst I say is no. (I like 5 strings and 35 scale)

Thanks for looking and let me know.

2. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Sunday bump.

3. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Another bump.

4. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    To the top.

5. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Surprised these are still here bump.

6. Pm sent!

7. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    This week only 1050 SHIPPED.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021