Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg B25B Stack $550.00,Trade? Other gear also!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Funkster, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hi all I have to do some summer cleaning of some gear that I don't use.
    Ampeg B25B Stack, Head is in excellent condition and the cab is in good condition, $500.00 or trade for Eden 410T cab. Local only will not ship. Wil drive up to 150 miles to deliver.
    [​IMG]

SKB-44 hardshell bass case, Excellent condition like the one in this link, $58.00 shipped.
    http://www.skbcases.com/product/musical_instrument/guitars/skb-44.html
    [​IMG]

Shure The HeadsetWH20QTR Wireless heaset Mic all the info is at the link below.
    http://www.shure.com/wireless/t/thead.asp
    I have two of these brand new in the box. They go for 299.99 new and I'm selling these two for 150.00 each shipped to you.
    [​IMG]

2. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    how much just for the head?

steve

3. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    $300.00 for the head 200.00 for the cab and I really didn't want to ship it but if you pay for it maybe, I just didn't want it to get damaged.

4. The head is 50 watts, right? How does it sound? How loud is it?

5. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    It's 50 watts! Not loud enough for a band situation.
    Sounds cool I used it on my last recording and it sounded pisser, It starts overdriving up around half vol but that could also be the cab and speakers breaking up.
    I have had it a few years and never had it serviced or replaced tubes, so with a good going over it might be a great little amp.
    I just don't have any use for it anymore nor do I know a good tube amp tech.

6. oldirtymoney

oldirtymoney Banned

Jul 16, 2002
    california, carslbad
    how many watts is it???

7. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA