Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg B2R and Hartke MX4x10 FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MuzikMan, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Ampeg B2R
    This unit is in very good shape. Very clean front and a couple light scratches on top from rack. Sounds great but I already have a QSC USA 900 and I have gas for an Ampeg svp pro.
    $325

Hartke MX4x10
    Don't know much about this type of cab. Can't find info on web. The one for sale has 4 10" transient attack paper cones and a 5" tweeter in the center. It is rated at 200W@8 ohms. There are a few scratches on the grill and one small dent about the size of a quarter but overall looks sharp. I would describe the sound as favoring the mids. Very punchy. Kind of barky?
    I don't know how much it is worth but I'll listen to offers and info would be much appreciated also.

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day!

2. Marc H.

Marc H. Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2003
    Bucks County, PA
  3. I forgot to mention that I will give a full refund minus shipping if either of these items is not what you expected. I need to set a limit though so I guess we can call it a seven day trial.