1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg B2R and SVT210AV

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by heliotropic, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Continuing to get rid of stuff I don't really use.

First up is an Ampeg B2R. SLM-era, got this with some other gear recently and it looks like it was hardly ever used. $190 shipped.
    PpDxkl.

hr66tl.

e6rhzl.

Ampeg SVT210AV. I've had this for a couple years, used only in my living room. For some reason the tolex on the back started to peel up and I was powerless to stop it. First I tried some rubber cement, and then some duct tape and as you can see from the second picture even that gave up. Because of this I'm only asking [del]$125 + shipping.[/del]Sold!
    plzzll.

GwKRBl.

2. Wes Whitmore

Wes Whitmore

Mar 10, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    That cab looks awesome! PM sent :)

3. Here's how the speakers look:
    SeltBl.
    5iHLtl.

4. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Hey man, if that is a A00 revision it is because the wrong type of glue was used at the Ampeg factory. Call Ampeg and tell them. They might replace it. Just letting you know.

5. It actually is an A00. I'll try calling them tomorrow, though I'm not the first owner so I don't have high hopes for it. Thanks.

6. Amp still available!

7. bump

8. BillyIVbass

BillyIVbass

Sep 24, 2008
    PA
    Gear Reviews Guitar World Online
    Inquiring bump can someone explain the AOO revision? How do I tell if mine is? I have some peeling on my SVT210AV cab as well. Sorry if I'm going OT.

9. Wes Whitmore

Wes Whitmore

Mar 10, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Do you still have the cab also?

There is a release sticker on the speaker cup.

10. interested in any trades for the b2r?