Ampeg B2R FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Alex, Mar 17, 2006.

or use this link:

It's about a year and change old. If you read my thread in OT, you understand why I'm selling.

The condition is perfect. Gigged only a couple times, light use. Spent most of its time sitting in its rack in my room. It could pass for new.

I bought this new from GC last Xmas for around $575, so I'm looking for around $340+shipping. PM me with any offers, I'm really bad at setting prices.

I also have a 4 space rack that I might sell, I could ship the B2R in it. (the rack would cost extra, of course :rolleyes:)

350w into 4 ohm, 200w into 8 ohm. 4 ohm minimum.

Great head, great sound. The 9 band EQ is very useful.

I'm definitely interested in any trades. Even cabs. PM me, even if only to make me feel special because I got a PM. :D

I have feedback on the way from theroan, but you can also check my eBay feedback for gregthealien
  2. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Buy the B2R you've imagined. :ninja:
  3. Well it's great to see that there's so much interest..... How about a price drop?
  4. PeaceFrog

Aug 25, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Do you have any pics.
  5. I'm working on it. I don't have a digital camera or anything so I have to bum something from a friend. Hopefull pics by next week.
  6. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
  7. Just so's you know why you may be having trouble, your price is high, those can be had spanking new here in L.A. for about $450....I'm just saying....
  8. lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Addis, La
  9. I told you I was bad at setting prices!

Another price drop.

Also considering trade offer from LSU921.

Aww dude, that reminds me; LSU lost.... :(
  10. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    So just to be clear, this is the bass head your mom took away from you as a punishment, and sold it to GC. You went to GC and bought it back, without your mother knowing, and are hiding it at a friends house. You are 15 years old, and not legally able to enter into any binding contracts. And you wonder why no one is interested in dealing with you?
  11. Yes. :ninja:

Thanks for the bump, dude! :D
  12. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    No problem. I just figured it was information that anyone considering this deal should know.
  13. Are you saying that I'm not trustworthy?
  14. Yep, I think that's what the man's saying!
  15. Well, he's wrong. Kinda like he's wrong about the Packers being better than the Bears :smug:
  16. Ok, pics going up TOMORROW! :hyper:
  17. Sorry that the quality is so low, but I had to take it on my friend's camera phone.

Attached Files:

• B2R.JPG
      File size:
      29.6 KB
  18. Last bump before evilBay