Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg B3158 Combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TJBass, Jun 10, 2001.

1. Gonna go on Ebay soon, thought I would test run it by you guys first.

Its an Ampeg B3158 bi-amped combo, one 15" speaker and one 8" speaker, 100 watts to the 15 and 50 watts to the 8, 3 band para EQ and 9 band graphic EQ switchable locally or by footswitch (included), gain and drive control, master volume, balance control for the two speakers, LED for indicating clipping and an LED for each speaker indicating overload limit, 15db pad for active basses, effects loop, balanced XLR out, and metal casters as well as side handles.

paid $745 a year ago, still has 4 years left on transferable warranty.

This things got great tone and very versatile, I just needed more volume, so I bought a Carvin head and cab, now the Visa bill has arrived! So I am asking $350

Would prefer someone locally here in socal to pick it up but am up to all offers....

Jay

2. Come on guys, no one wants this thing? Atleast tell me why your not interested. 18 people have looked but no comments. Its an excellent price considering even if there is something wrong with it that Ampeg will fix it for free.