1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Ampeg BA-108 old version - Looking for combo around 100w

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Papalampraina, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fez.

May 13, 2009
    Athens, Greece
    Price:
    $80
    Hey Talkbass. I'm looking to trade my old version Ampeg BA-108 for a more powerful combo bass. I'm leaning towards the 100w area, same tone category.
    I live in Staten Island, NYC and I would like to keep it local, so that the trade makes sense financially too. Can drive a bit if needed.
    The amp plays wonderfully and is in great condition, apart from the cover on the bottom which needs a little bit of glue (photo #4).
    For those that don't know it, it's a 25W, 8 ohm, 8" speaker, great for mods, with headphones out, cd in (RCA plugs), effects loop and line out. Oh and you can tilt it back too. For just 25W it is really powerful, but I would definitely need something bigger.

I can and will sell this for $80, because I have something in sight.

If you don't want to trade, but have a 100w (or a little bit bigger) combo amp that you want to sell, send me a p.m. Who knows, I might be able to afford it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016