1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg BA-210 V2 Combo Amp $150

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MN_Bass, Apr 13, 2017.

1. MN_Bass

MN_Bass Gold Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2008
    Minnesota
    Price:
    Great Condition, Very little wear.
    Sounds great.
    Light & Loud
    Kickback feature is sweet, great for onstage monitoring.

I would like to keep it local, Minnesota. I'm willing to drive to meet within reason.
    Save some cash and buy a like new amp for $200 off what they sell for online and instores.
    I'll snap some pics later.

Questions shoot them my way.

Ampeg’s BA-210 2x10″ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a powerful 450W design perfect for keeping up with a full band. The ruggedly portable design provides a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle for added clarity on stage. The BA-210 features Bass Scrambler™ overdrive plus flexible tone-shaping and stage-ready features in a powerful 2x10″ combo.

2. MN_Bass

Sep 21, 2008
    Minnesota
    $250 Firm

3. MN_Bass

Sep 21, 2008
    Minnesota
    Last drop $200

4. jro

jro

Mar 29, 2004
    St. Paul, MN
    pm'd

5. MN_Bass

Sep 21, 2008
    Minnesota
    $150 Firm, Solid amp for a incredible price. Light, Loud, and sounds Round!

6. MN_Bass

Sep 21, 2008
    Minnesota
    I would be open to trading for a MarkBass Compressore or Distortion Pedals, Markball Traveler 2x10 or 1x15 cabs.

7. Bass 45

Bass 45

Jun 23, 2011
    Tempe, Arizona
    Wow - that is cheap. I have two of these. Fine bass combo and they work great as powered speakers for my p.a.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 2, 2020