Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg Bass Cabinet for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JamEs SatChild, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Hey One and All:

I live in Van Nuys, so I'd like to keep this transaction as local as possible. I've got an Ampeg 1540HE cabinet that I want to sell. For those that don't know, it's the cabinet that's really tall, like the 8x10, but it's a 4x10 on top of a 1x15...connected in other words. The only issue with this cabinet is that the 15" voice coil blew, and I threw away the speaker. So the spot for the 15 is empty currently.

I know this obviously reduces how much I can get for it. But I was hoping to get $325 for it. But I'm willing to field offers, I'm WAY flexible. Please email me at james@ourbandrocks.com for any questions or inquiries. And I'll check back here too.

Thanks guys!

2. Someone please buy this cab! It's super boobies.

3. patrickj

patrickj

Aug 13, 2001
    Baltimore, MD
    Got a pic? Any estimate on shipping?

4. I can get a pic in a couple of days...no digital camera...but shipping to Marlyand? Hmm...that might be expensive...