1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg BH 115

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tom kalitowski, Feb 28, 2008.

1. I just picked up a Ampeg BH 115 Because it was recommended by the sales guy at Sam Ash as a great combo amp for the out put and price. Now I get home and read some posts on the Ampeg ( which I should have done before I bought it) and find that you folks have a lot of challenges with it. Did I make a big mistake, and this sales person snow me or what? I'll be using the amp for practice at home and small gigs. Any help? Thanks

2. rockerseb

rockerseb

Dec 24, 2011
    Tom, this must be a late reply but just to mention that I bought an ampeg BA115BH and I think price quality is a great amp, it give you a warm solid bass sound, the 15" speaker that is ampeg custom make gets low frequencies that you will never get with a 12 or 10" speaker, I have a trace elliot quatra valve that is a great amp but to get the sound I get with the BA115 I have to play at a loud volume that in small venues or rehears rooms is
    inadequate. I tried a lots of amps and I went for the ampeg.