Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg BXT-115HL for sale trade....

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rkatapt, Jul 19, 2005.

1. rkatapt

rkatapt

Jun 7, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    [​IMG]
    Ok up on the block one in VERY good condition year old BXT-115HL. Asking price is $375 would prefer a local pickup if possible or I can ship to your expense. Trades i am looking for would be a 4-10" cab of equal or (greater + cash) value. I've been itching for a jazz bass as well anyone have a J they wanna trade, same value as the cab. I would also consider a 5'ver lemme know what yeah got. Once again this cab is in immaculate condition, I've just recently realized that the 15" sound isn't for me.
    PM or you can email me at rkatapt@hotmail.com

Here's a description from the Ampeg site:
    When Victor Wooten and Steve Bailey were looking for full range cabinets, they came to Ampeg. These cabinets are designed for the R&B, Funk, and Jazz player. The BXT-115HL single 15" and horn features a new crossover design that smoothes out the highs for incredible definition. The variable level control adjusts the top end to perfectly match your instrument. They include 1/4" and Neutrik SpeakOn connectors and employ the same high frequency protection found on the Classic and Pro Series cabinets. [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Specifications:[/font] Dimensions: [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]23 x 26 x 19 [/font]Weight: 105 Pounds [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Component 1: Magnet Weight: [/font]109 oz [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Component 1: Size: [/font]1 x 15" Cast [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Component 1: Voice Coil: [/font]4" [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Component 2: Magnet Weight: [/font]8 oz [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Component 2: Size: [/font]Horn/Driver [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Component 2: Voice Coil: [/font]1" [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crossover Frequency: [/font]6 kHz [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frequency Response (-3dB): [/font]42 Hz - 18 kHz [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Maximum SPL: [/font]125 dB [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nominal Impedance: [/font]4 Ohms [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Program Handling: [/font]600 Watts [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RMS Handling: [/font]300 Watts [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sensitivity: [/font]99 dB [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): [/font]37 Hz

2. rkatapt

rkatapt

Jun 7, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    OK bump bump to the top that Hartke 410xl is up for grabs as well the thread can be found HERE

3. rkatapt

rkatapt

Jun 7, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    MMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN DROP,

To zee' top I say...............for the price drop

4. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    how much will the shipping be?
    how much do you drop it?