Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg BXT 210M

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by thehurlatron, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Does anybody have one of these? Has anyone tried one of these? Heard anything about?(good/bad)

It's a 210 cab that can be used as a stage monitor.
    At the church I play at, I bring a Hartke 2.5xl for a self monitor, but it is bulky and I have to rig it all crazy so I can even hear myself. I think this looks like a good idea, and the specs on the website seem good, I'm just looking for real world input.

Thanks, and as always, any help is appreciated.

2. Wes Whitmore

Wes Whitmore Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    It is really midrange heavy, which isn't really a bad thing if you like that. I am sure it can be toned down if you want to. It's small, but gets very loud. I believe the 10s have a wizzer cone that helps project midrange, which seems to be working. I paired it with my Gk 210s and it was very punchy with great extension. Seems a little pricey, but that was at a local guitar shop. I never really considered buying it, but I wanted to compare it with my GK. It seems build very well. Just shop around and see if it is what you want.