1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg cab - Very portable!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mattsk42, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattsk42

mattsk42 Supporting Member

The cab is in very good condition, and has a leather-ish cover made to fit over the whole cab while still letting you use the wheels and handle.

I love it, but I just use my combo for anything small now. Has a very good sound to it. It really is lightweight, I carry my combo in one hand and it in the other. Plus, the wheels work great.

Handles 400RMS and 600MAX
    Only 32 pounds!
    Has DUAL Speakon and 1/4" inputs
    Has handle and wheels like a suitcase - works fantastic!

I'd do $345 plus whatever shipping is.
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ampeg-PB210H-PortaBass-Cab?sku=600008&src=3WFRWXX

PB210H.jpg

2. mattsk42

Top again, need to sell!

3. mattsk42

Top again, need to sell!

4. bassman blue

bassman blue

Aug 22, 2002
    Shuswap
    bump for a great guy to deal with... these cabs really do a nice job for small to medium sized venues where portability is important...

5. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    4 or 8 ohms? Are those 10" speakers?

Looks like a great little cab!

6. bassman blue

bassman blue

Aug 22, 2002
    Shuswap
    that'll be the pb210h which has 2-10" neo drivers a horn and is 4 ohms.... right?

7. mattsk42

Correct, thanks for the info blue!

8. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    Dang it! If it was 8 ohms it would be perfect. Oh well, bump for a nice cab!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.