Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg Cabinet Stamped Metal Cups

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Feb 10, 2005.

  1. You know, the ones the rubber feet on their amps go into? Well, I need 2. Does anyone have any they would be willing to part with for a little $dinero$?

    If so, gimmie a PM. I'd truly appreciate it.
  2. Didya try www.fliptops.com ?

    Edit: nevermind. the link is NFG.

  3. Luckydog

    Luckydog Supporting Member

    Dec 25, 1999
  4. Jerrold Tiers

    Jerrold Tiers

    Nov 14, 2003
    St Louis
    The Service department should have them in stock...........1 800 738 7563.