Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg Cabs, PS25 Pedal board, L9 Ripper!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Funkster, Feb 6, 2002.

1. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hi all got a couple of things on the block for sale!!
    I have two Ampeg cabs that I would love to sell locally in New England. I'm willing to drive within a hour to deliver from Central MA..

1: Ampeg SVT 210HE in good condition for 175.00 sounds great, I have had this cab for a few years It's got some wear but never abused.

2: Ampeg SVT 410HE in Like new condition with cover, This cab is only 8 months old from GC in mint condition. It never left the house and was never was abused. 375.00 Firm!

3: SKB PS 25 Pedal board, The board only with case The electronic part of the board does not work but it is in great condition, 45 bucks and will ship.

4: 1975 Gibson L9 Ripper Frettless bass. The bass is in nice condition, I mean it has some dings and scratches but over all is nice. The finish on the back of the neck has been sanded by some idiot to get that Ernie Ball feel and one postion on the selector switch doesn't work. Seriouse Fretless tone and vibe. 450.00 Shipped.
    [​IMG]

2. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    The Rippa is sold!!! Thank you Tony!!!