Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg, Eden rig for sale.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by deluxeg, Sep 8, 2003.

1. deluxeg

deluxeg

May 5, 2001
    I'm trying to see if anybody would be interested in taking this off my hands to buy a car. I hate to let it go but I need a car. It's an Ampeg SVT III Pro amp with an Eden D410T 4x10 speaker cab. Good condition. All for $1200. + shipping from Kent OH. My e-mail is jeremie@ameritech.net

[​IMG]

2. deluxeg

deluxeg

May 5, 2001
    Ok, I really need a car so make an offer, and I'm willing to seperate.

3. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    First off, why is the horn silver?

What impedence is the cab? Bottom dollar on the cab only?

4. deluxeg

deluxeg

May 5, 2001
    The horn is silver because it's an older model and it's 8ohm. E-mail me with your offer at jeremie@ameritech.net if your interested.

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    If it's an older model cab, why does it have the newest Eden badge style?

6. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    [​IMG]

7. deluxeg

deluxeg

May 5, 2001
    Ok about the amp and the EQ the Pre is set on 2 or 3 and the master is on 10 and the Tube Gain is on 10. I never use the graphic EQ as you can see it is not on.
    [​IMG]

As for the cab when I bought it I was told that it was an older model Eden and that's why the horn is silver. The back plate states that it is an Eden cab. I would take more pictures but it is currently at my parents house 50 miles away and I have no car. I'm not trying to rip anybody off here. I don't even really want to sell it but I need a car to get to work.

8. cadillac

cadillac

Dec 18, 2001
    St. Louis