Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg/Fender/odds and ends...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jbandbabyj, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Hi, I'm doing some housecleaning too...

Fender MIM Fretless (lined) Jazz bass. In nearly brand new condition... 1 tiny ding in the body and just a little dusty. It sounds great (for a mim jazz) but turns out fretless just isn't my thing.
    $275 w/gigbag. $250 w/o.

Ampeg 410HE cab.. 4 10's and adjustable tweeter. Very good condition, some slight pitting in the tolex along the front. $275.

Grundorf 6-space rack. Wooden w/grey carpet on it. Pretty good shape. Best offer...

76 VW Bus.. not running. Parked it in the garage last winter and now it won't start. Probably a new battery and some fresh gas would get it going... Best offer... (I'd trade this one for a good cup of coffee if you wanna come get it )

Everything's "plus shipping" and negotiable.

Would consider trades for an older Ampeg V-4 head, V-4 cab, E-MU Proteus 2000 in good shape w/manuals, Ernie Ball HD212 cab... I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now.
    I can send pics of most of it if you're interested.

I also might wanna get rid of my SWR Goliath Sr, older model w/gry square grill... in excellent shape. I love the way it sounds but it's just bigger than current status demands. If you're interested... lemme know.

edit: drop prices and take off the item that sold...

2. BigTopBruno

BigTopBruno

Sep 6, 2002
    NJ, USA
    How about $80 for the Samson Stage 22?

peace

BTB

3. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
    I'm very interested in your bus.

Do you still have it?

Any Pictures?

4. Hi again.. thanks for the interest. I sent pmsg to you BTB and email to you Bassstud1... :)

5. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    do you have pics of the ampeg?

6. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    PM sent about the rack, very interested.

7. I'm interested in the Jazz. Any pictures?