Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Ampeg Fridge (8x10) FS, KC area.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mlwarriner, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    ok, now that i've got it, i don't think i want it any more :(

so, here it is. Ampeg 8x10. Fully functional, and in better cosmetic condition than some, but not mint by any means. Older model, no skid rails on the back and no speakon connector. Everything works great, wheels roll well.

they're going between $400 and $700 on ebay these days, I'd like to see $450 out of mine. NO SHIPPING. i am willing to drive 4 or 5 hours (possibly further) in any direction from the greater Kansas City area to make a deal, with some help ($$$ wise) for gas.

email or PM with questions, and I'll take and post pics after tuesday (cab is at drummer's house, and i won't be there until band practice on tuesday.)

2. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    price drop in red :D:D

again :(

3. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    sorry for the no pics...i promise some this week.

4. UtBDan

UtBDan Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    no shipping?... :(

5. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    have you seen these cabs? :D:D the cab is 4 feet tall, 2 feet wide and a foot and a half deep. weighs over 160 pounds. i don't even know of a way to ship it. i suppose, if a buyer were to know how to go about it, and was willing to pay all shipping charges, i might consider shipping...

6. cdb

cdb

Jan 12, 2004
    phila, pa area
    Can you strap it on top of your car and drive it to Philadelphia? I'll buy you a beer...

7. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

you know better than that...

(i'm a rum and coke man, and you've seen that personally :D:D )

8. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.