1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg Heritage Price Drop

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kimmyt, Dec 28, 2011.

1. kimmyt

kimmyt Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Gilroy, CA
    OK so on Christmas Eve I landed a deal for a new Heritage SVTCL I couldn't pass up. They sell for $2399.00 everywhere, I got a price of $1559.99, just couldn't pass it up. My deal came about from a beat anyones price deal at one of the large online music stores. But I am posting this as I have been eyeing them and checking them for the last year on Amazon and they have stood strong at $2399.00. Then a few days before Christmas they started lowering the price first to $2200.00 then $2069.00 or something like that yesterday it was $1979.00 and by late last night it was $1879.00 and by this morning it was $1832.00. I just looked and it is now $1786.58. I don't see it getting down to the $1559.99 deal I got but I guess it could at this rate. Just wanted to post this as they say they have 3 left and if someone is looking for one, I don't think you can get much better on price. OK well my deal was a cool Christmas Eve once in a lifetime find. Also the 8x10 cab which goes for $1299.00 everywhere has started to move on price there as well, it is at $919.00. Merry Christmas!

2. coreyfyfe

coreyfyfe Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2007
    boston, ma
    I've been seeing stuff like this about amazon. As their stock dwindles they drop the price to clear the inventory space. Called dynamic pricing or something like that. Good find and congrats on the heritage amp for regular prices.

3. Can you even guess how much floor tax Amazon must pay at the end of the year? Might look like a small states budget!

4. bassguy72

bassguy72

Sep 7, 2011
    I want one of these ............

5. Coelho

Coelho

May 10, 2006
    Astoria, NY
    Got amp and cab. Should be here next year. :)

6. kimmyt

kimmyt Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Gilroy, CA
    nice, you will be please beyond what you could imagine!

7. FYI...there is an Amazon deals thread in the Hot Deals section here on TB. But you have to act fast as prices seem to change frequently.

8. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Nice!