1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg Heritage Series SVT-810E - Trade - Local'ish Only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Sugar McGuinn, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar McGuinn

Sugar McGuinn

Feb 10, 2010
    Seattle
    I know this is a long shot, but...

I bought this amazing cab for a video, and it has pretty much sat under the Tuki cover since... Still has the gaff tape covering the logos... Yes, I'm well aware of how silly all that is...

It's the Ampeg Heritage Series SVT-810E 1 of only a few hundred Hand Built out in Woodinville, WA each year (it's numbered, but I can't recall which off-hand) **EDIT** I found the "Hang-Tag" Looks like it is #022 Dated March 1, 2012. Hodgy even signed it (Thanks Hodgy!)... There has been a total of about 1-hour play time through it, and it has never seen a club stage other than the video shoot... Has a brand new Tuki Cover - Which is available in the deal as well - I paid $1,299.99 (Somehow I missed that "artist discount" Hodgy's always telling me about when I see him at gigs <grin - Just jokes>) for the cab and $109 for the Tuki

Find all the specs here http://www.ampeg.com/products/heritage/svt810e/

Looking to trade this beauty for a somewhat specific group of cabs... Not looking to get the full retail value out of the trade, willing to negotiate, but would like to be fair.

1. Ampeg Heritage Series 410-HLF
    2. Bergantino NV215 (Like that's gonna happen :meh:)
    3. Ampeg AV410-HLF
    4. accugroove el whappo (not Jr)

I know that's a long shot... You can probably see where I'm going with this, so if you have something you think might fit the bill that I have forgotten, shoot me an email...

Obviously not going to ship this thing - But meeting in the General Pacific Northwest region is an option for the right trade... (Hello new NV215)

Just throwing it out there...

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Sugar McGuinn

Sugar McGuinn

Feb 10, 2010
    Seattle
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.