1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PBassin, Jun 18, 2017.

1. PBassin

PBassin Bass Initiate

Jan 13, 2016
    New Jersey
    Price:
    For sale is an essentially brand new Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E cab and its Ampeg-branded cover. I have two of these cabs, one of which I'm keeping and both of which have never really been played (so as not to commit noise violations in my housing). I purchased both with the intent of having them if I ever decided to gig in the future, but for now they sit while I practice on my smaller Ampeg SVT Micro VR stack. The one I'm selling is the newer one I purchased this year from Sweetwater. I'm simply looking make a little more room and help fund another music related purchase. Once I get a chance I'll post some pictures of it. For now, this is the only picture I have. Due to its size, I'd like to try to sell in the local area. At this time, I'm not looking to trade. Thanks for looking!

PS - The bass (EBMM Roasted "Smoothie" Stingray) is for sale too! :D

33387935295_3e51706247_b.

2. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    PM sent

3. Marko Hazabent

Marko Hazabent

Jul 5, 2017
    Hello! Any possibility of shipping overseas? Im from Europe...

4. PBassin

PBassin Bass Initiate

Jan 13, 2016
    New Jersey
    Sorry, it sold already.