1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E, The Ultimate! Located in Denver, CO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Apex_speed, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Apex_speed

Apex_speed Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Denver
    Price:
    SOLD!!!!

Up for sale is an essentially new Heritage SVT-810E cabinet. Not to be confused with the standard 810, the Heritage is Made in the USA with premium poplar plywood, custom made Eminence drivers, and the best wire, jacks, and other parts. It is the 1972 flat back SVT-810 of today and pretty much the ultimate cabinet for both studio use and live performance. This is one of two that I have had in my home studio and this one has hardly an play time on it. It has never left my carpeted room, never been gigged with, never been abused, and is essentially 100% new in every way (really!). It still has the signed Heritage hang tag, the plastic on the name plate, the box, and the manual. This one isn't cheap and I'm in no hurry to get rid of it but if you need one, it's a deal.

The amp head is NOT included.

From Ampeg:

8 x 10" custom U.S. made Eminence® LF drivers
    RMS power handling:
    800 watts @ 4 ohms
    Dual 400 watts @ 8 ohms stereo
    Frequency response: 40Hz - 5kHz
    Max SPL: 130dB
    Sensitvity: 100dB
    Rugged 15mm Poplar Ply enclosure
    Premium Heritage black sparkle grille cloth, soft Tolex and trim
    Perfect match for Heritage SVT-CL
    Weight: 137 lbs / 76.2 kg

While I have the original packing and can ship it, I prefer local pickup. IMG_5816. IMG_5817. IMG_5818. IMG_5819. IMG_5820. IMG_5821.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Burwabit, Stumbo and SactoBass like this.
  2. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    PM Sent!!!!!!!

3. Apex_speed

Jan 23, 2013
    Denver
    Replied!

4. Apex_speed