1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD AMPEG Micro-CL 2x10 Bass Stack GREAT CONDITION

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jlepre, Jun 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Price:
    I just picked this up, and it's a great combo. I have my eyes on some other gear, so this needs to go to fund. This rig is SUPER lightweight!

I would love to make this a local sale, and will meet within a 30 mile radius of zip 07054, but I will ship for the going rate. Offers?

The Micro-CL 100W 2x10 MIni Bass Stack from Ampeg delivers the look and sound of "classic" Ampeg that you've heard in countless recordings, TV shows and concerts on a miniaturized scale. Let's face it. If you could keep your full SVT stack in your living room you would. With the MIcro-CL it's not only possible, but plausible. Ampeg took their Classic SVT rig, the sonic reference point by which all other bass amps are measured, and made it manageable and functional. It pumps out 100W of power at 8 ohms from its solid-state head which is perfect for smaller gigs and rehearsals. The Micro-CL delivers the unique sound that bass players all over the world have come to expect from their rigs. Featuring classic Ampeg grille cloth, Tolex and trim, you can spot an Ampeg SVT rig from the other side of the stadium or the other side of the living room.

FEATURES
    RMS power output: 100 Watts at 8 ohms
    Solid-state preamp and power amp
    3-band tone controls
    FX loop
    Dual inputs (0dB & -15dB)
    Unbalanced line out
    1/8" line in & headphone out
    Linear power supply
    2 - 10" LF drivers
    100W power handling at 8 ohms

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  2. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    On Hold Deal Pending

3. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021