1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ampeg PF-410HLF cab in NYC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by themeanreds, Mar 12, 2013.

1. themeanreds

themeanreds Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    SOLD

Ampeg PF410HLF Bass Speaker Cabinet
    8ohms, 800w
    Good condition. The cab not have include wheels. The small panel on the rear of the cabinet rattles when the cab is in use. It should be an easy fix (some foam under the panel, maybe? If anyone has any experience with this issue, please chime in), but I haven't the time to deal with it; the cab is priced accordingly. Otherwise, the cab works properly. Cosmetically, there are some scuffs and scratches.
    Specs:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampl...ries-pf-410hlf-4x10-800w-bass-speaker-cabinet

[DEL]$275[/DEL] [DEL]$250[/DEL] $200/picked up in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY. I'm definitely not shipping this. SOLD

Add an Ampeg SVT-3 Pro head for an additional $325 (http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/ampeg-svt-3-pro-head-fs-ft-$425-shipped-967041/)

Trades considered:
    Loud, reliable PA Head/Powered Mixer
    Old, Loud Solid State Amp Head (Sunn, Acoustic, Peavey, etc.)
    Fender Jazz Bass
    G&L JB2
    Jazz Bass neck (Fender, Allparts, Warmoth; no Mighty Mite or Squier)
    Mojo Hand Colossus
    Earthbound Iron Pig
    Prescription Depth Charge
    Catalinbread Echorec
    Boss DD-5
    Electro-Harmonix POG2
    Xotic RC Booster
    Mooer Green Mile, Blues Mood, Echolizer, Reecho, Pure Boost
    '80s or '90s ProCo Rat or '85 Reissue Rat

Thanks!

AB3F476B-C80D-4F01-A745-CB0528937B69-904-000000F19384C5C2_zpsbca0f61b.

Ding on lower side of cab:
    1C46D8DD-6211-45F9-8A3D-87B7A6416682-4175-000002F1BA7199FA_zpsa8744295.

2. TNCreature

TNCreature Jinkies!

Jan 25, 2010
    Philadelphia Burbs
    Deal of the day right there.
    Don't know when I will be in my old neighborhood next so good deal to someone.

3. themeanreds

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    $275 is a good deal, but $250 is better. Who wants this cab for a quarter of a thousand dollars?

4. themeanreds

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    I just tried out the cab with a cranked SVT-3 Pro (the cab had previously only been used at low-medium levels), and pressing down on the metal panel did not chill out the rattling; I'm really not sure about the source of the problem. It definitely does not sound like a speaker. As such, I'm lowering the price to what I feel is a good deal for just the 4 raw speakers. I need to get this thing out of my rehearsal space to make room.

$200

5. PM Sent

6. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217
    Bump for a fellow Brooklynite... and a great deal.

PS- I have a space at the Pencil Factory (Greenpt Ave/Franklin), how close are you? I'm going to start looking to Bushwick for bigger space though, wonder if you know of any good spots. If so, pls PM me.

7. themeanreds

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    'Sup, Greenpoint!

I'm at Sci Labs on Meserole Ave. by Franklin St. It's a great facility-no frills, but clean and well-soundproofed. Like everything else in the neighborhood, however, rents have gotten pretty expensive. It seems that the going rate for rehearsal spaces in the neighborhood is now between $5-6/sqf/month.

8. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217

Nice! Thanks for heads up man... never realized that place is right there, or their Wburg location either. Definitely going onto the maybe list.

If you ever need anything local (no idea what that means), give me a shout. Happy to repay the favor.

Good luck with the sale...

9. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    I practice nearby, and heading in tonight. Wish I had something to trade, because cash is short.

Might look around and send you a pm