1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg pf-50t and pf115he

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by angelopbass, Jun 27, 2017.

1. angelopbass

angelopbass Supporting Member

May 18, 2011
    struthers, ohio
    Price:
    Ampeg pf-50t and pf-115he portaflex head and cabinet and padded Ampeg cabinet cover. Mint. 50 watts all tube. Bought new 2 months ago. Never gigged, less than 4 hours on the tubes. Replaced the 12au7 with an electro harmonix, as it was microphonic right from the box. $900 Local pickup only. Not really interested in separating the head and cab, as they sound and look great together. Only trades I'd be interested in would be possible bassman all tube heads plus a little cash or maybe a traynor yba200 plus cash. Mainly looking to sell the rig tho and keep my fender setup. Located about an hour from Cleveland Pittsburgh or Akron. Willing to travel an hour or so if that helps anyone. Pm me for questions

Attached Files:

cazclocker likes this.
  2. angelopbass

May 18, 2011
    struthers, ohio
    Bump

3. angelopbass

May 18, 2011
    struthers, ohio
    Traded