1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD AMPEG PF 800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by noeinstein, Mar 1, 2021.

1. noeinstein

noeinstein Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Northern California
    Price:
    United States
    This Ampeg PF-800 came used and completely gone through from Sweetwater a little over 3 years ago. It has always been a perfect workhorse with zero issues. It has been well cared for and only lightly used as a backup and for rehearsal.

This amp is built like a tank (a tank that weighs under 12 pounds) and delivers consistent Ampeg tone and power (800w @4ohms). I love it's tonal variety, and especially the onboard compressor and the 5-position mid-tone control (once I understood how to use it).

Also pictured is the as-new Gator 1515 Mixer Bag I bought to carry the amp. If you want it, I'll include it for another $30.

I will ship the amp in it's original box. The Gator bag will ship separately as I don't think it will fit in the amp box.

Price does not include actual cost of shipping.

Thanks for your interest. I think you'll love this amp.

I am open to offers.

1.jpg 5 (2).jpg 7 (2).jpg 11 (2).jpg 12 (2).jpg 13 (2).jpg 15.jpg 20.jpg

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    2saddleslab likes this.
  2. Arch58

Arch58 Retro Rumble Machine Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    These are great amps!!!! Very versatile and sound great with the flip top cabs.
    GLWTS!!!

3. noeinstein

Sep 3, 2004
    Northern California
    They sure are/do. Thanks for your note.

4. 2saddleslab

2saddleslab Supporting Member

May 30, 2003
    Kentucky
    Love my pf800, GLWTS!

5. noeinstein

Sep 3, 2004
    Northern California
    Thanks! I agree, they are about the best amp value you can find.

2saddleslab likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021