1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AMPEG PF350 question.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Funkabilly, Nov 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Funkabilly

Funkabilly

Aug 11, 2015
    Richmond Ky
    I just bought a Portaflex PF 350. I plugged my music (cell phone) in the aux input, and didnt get anything out of my speaker. I plugged my earbuds in and found the music. Is the music only supposed to come through the head phones? My TC Electronic played the music either way (phones/speaker cabinet).

lowplaces likes this.
  2. lowplaces

lowplaces Got Punch ?

Dec 20, 2015
    Louisville Kentucky
    I just looked at the owner's manual. Anything fed into the auxiliary input works with headphones only.

3. lowplaces

lowplaces Got Punch ?

Dec 20, 2015
    Louisville Kentucky
  4. lowplaces

lowplaces Got Punch ?

Dec 20, 2015
    Louisville Kentucky
    Ha, lucky Ampeg owner you are. I see by your profile you are in Richmond Kentucky. There's an authorized Ampeg service center right there in Richmond should you need one.

Audio Video Electronics

5. Funkabilly

Funkabilly

Aug 11, 2015
    Richmond Ky
    Yes, he's a good fella and a bassist! Steve takes care of everyone around here, i dont know what we are going to do when he retires.

I feel a little stupid now. I looked through the manual and didnt see anything. I love this little head, it's awesome! I like to have a backup for my V4B, and this head should do that well.

High Camp and lowplaces like this.
  6. lowplaces

lowplaces Got Punch ?

Dec 20, 2015
    Louisville Kentucky
    Cool

I'm not sure about the hard copy manual that comes with the PF350 but the one that came with my pf-50t didn't have as much info as the manual I downloaded from the Ampeg site.

The downloaded manual for your head is where I saw the info regarding the auxiliary input.

Funkabilly likes this.
  7. FMBassist

FMBassist

Nov 27, 2017
    Milford PA
    Nice choice. A lot of thunder comes from that little box, and using the right cabs. I know I love mine.

8. johnpbass

johnpbass

Feb 18, 2008
    Glen Mills, PA
    Great amp. Great Ampeg tone, decent amount of power, portable, very simple but effective EQ.