1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD AMPEG PORTABASS 250 MADE IN USA. GREAT COND W/ A PRINTED OWNER'S MANUAL $169 SHIPPED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by t-ray, Feb 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. t-ray

t-ray Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2005
    Alabama USA
    Price:
    $175
    Here's a very clean and well kept Ampeg Portabass (NOT PortaFlex) 250. Made in USA. This was Ampeg's early entry into lighter-weight gear (aprox 14 lbs.) 250 watts @ 4 ohms (min), 150 watts @ 8 ohms. Has 2 speaker outs, 1-1/4" and 1-Neutrik speakon. Nice EQ with freq shift, padded input, balanced line out and fx loop.
    It has light scratches and a dent on the rear where 3-prong power cord plugs in that doesnt affect operation. I bought it from a pro who used it as his backup, so I believe it hasnt seen very much use. I've never gigged it or really used it much either. Everything works good in my experience. Pretty quiet with plenty of Ampeg tone, surprisingly loud for it's size. Very portable. Has a handle on one end for carry. Small but solidly built in the USA. Sold "as is" but you won't be disappointed. Please click on the pics below. Easy way to put a good, inexpensive rig together.
    $169 SHIPPED to cont. USA

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016