Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg Portabass PBC2210 price...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by emils, Feb 7, 2006.

1. emils

emils

Jul 28, 2005
    Croatia
    Hallo all, this is my first post here even thou i've been lurking arround these pages for a while.
    I'm hoping to get some help regarding a price for a new Portabass PBC2210. I found one at the local music store that i liked and they're selling it for, get this, AU$3495 :eyebrow: I didn't even want to ask what's the best deal they can do 'till I check arround but since this combo has been discontinued i can't find anything, exspecialy australian prices. I'd realy appreciate if someone could help and let me know what would be reasonable price to pay for one of these.

2. emils

emils

Jul 28, 2005
    Croatia
    If there is anyone that has any info on Aussie prices at all lurking these pages, i would really appreciate any help...

3. monkeybassist

monkeybassist

Oct 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Endorsed by Ampeg, DR strings, strong relationship with Surine basses
    Hey there, I've had the PBC2210 for years and it's by far the best combo amp I've EVER owned. I've played medium-sized rooms with a loud rock band with it, it totally rocks on everything up to and quieter than that, weighs nothing, and sound awesome. I have an endorsement with Ampeg so maybe I'm a little biased toward them, but on the opposite side of that coin I can get pretty much whatever amp I want from them and this one I've never thought about trading in for another model.

I'll never sell mine. Ever.

Hope that helps.

4. monkeybassist

monkeybassist

Oct 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Endorsed by Ampeg, DR strings, strong relationship with Surine basses
    wow, I just looked at the date of this post. I still hope this helped, but now I'm pretty sure you've solved your amp dilemma by now.