1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD AMPEG Portaflex PF-115LF Bass cabinet - Brand new condition !!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Turlu, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Price:
    For sale a brand new AMPEG Potaflex PF-115LF Bass Guitar cabinet!

PRICE REDUCED to 275$ !!!

I bought it recently and since then I purchased an all tube head ( ampeg SVT-II Pro ) and the head requires a 4 or a 2 ohms load at all times, therefore I cannot use that brand new Cab !!! I prefer using single cabs and will go another route to match with the SVT-II Pro!

Hence, your chance to purchase a brand new Cab, with one year warranty left on it. I only played it for at maximum two hours..... It is dead mint, in brand new showroom condition, really. So, my loss if your gain!!! Those sell for 475$ ( Canadian funds )in stores and mine is brand new. I have the receipt for it and one can use it for warranty, etc.

Asking 275$(US). Like I said, the Cabinet is in brand new condition, unplayed, never gigged, never taken out for rehearsal or else.

It is featherweight light and has casters so to move it around is super easy !!! One can use this as a single cab or match it with another one to have a superb sound!

Specs:

Vintage Portaflex cabinet design
    Black diamond tolex
    Vintage B-15 grille cloth
    Rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
    400W RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
    1 x 15″ ceramic Eminence® LF driver
    Shelf ported for additional low frequency extension
    Integrated side handles
    Removable casters (included)
    Frequency response: 57 Hz – 3.7 kHz
    Sensitivity: 99.5 dB SPL @ 1w/1m
    Dimensions (H x W x D inches):
    23.5 x 22.75 x 17.5 in
    598 x 578 x 445 mm

Email for questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  2. NoFiller

NoFiller Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2016
    That cab is a beauty! Glwts

3. And the Cabinet is brand new, still eleven months of full warranty !! I overlooked the ohms rating on the SVT-II Pro so I no longer need the cab. I need a single cab solution for my needs.

4. Rosinante2112

Rosinante2112

Jun 21, 2016
    Interested. How much would shipping be to Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada?

5. Rosinante,

I will PM you and we can start a conversation together. This is feasible I am sure! I shipped cabs everywhere but never in Yukon, which is absolutely beautiful as I was there last July !

6. ON Hold to new comer Rosinante2112 pending payment!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021