SOLD Ampeg Portaflex PF-50T tube head 50W like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by e.rich, Aug 6, 2018.

1. e.rich

e.rich undersecretary of enablement Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Price:
    Up for grabs today is a minty Ampeg PF-50T head. Never gigged and it shows. 100% stock. In fact, it's never left my office. I currently have it installed on a with a PF-210HE cab.

It sounds immense but the reality is that it's totally overkill my purposes (i.e. home practice). It really deserves to be used in a band setting, where it can stretch its legs and show off all that tube-y Ampeg goodness!

No original box but like everything I sell, I will pack securely for shipping.

Asking $575 plus actual shipping, depending on your locale. No trades, please.

I'm also selling the matching Ampeg PF-210HE cabinet, though I'd rather not ship it due to the size/weight. I bought the cab new from Sweetwater - equally excellent condition. If you're local to the MA/NH area, I'm happy to set it up for a demo with your bass or one of my Spectors.

IMG_5012.JPG

IMG_5013.JPG IMG_5011.JPG IMG_5014.JPG IMG_5015.JPG IMG_5016.JPG IMG_4967.JPG

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    iceboxbass, vin088xk1 and SirMjac28 like this.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Killer rig I love mine I went with the 115.

3. e.rich

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Agreed! I tried it out with my old 115 cab and the 210 together. This head and those cabs? Utterly ridiculous. :thumbsup:

4. e.rich

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Sale bump! One day only!