1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Ampeg Portaflex PF-50T tube head 50W like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by e.rich, Aug 6, 2018.

1. e.rich

e.rich undersecretary of enablement Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Price:
    Up for grabs today is a minty Ampeg PF-50T head. Never gigged and it shows. 100% stock. In fact, it's never left my office. I currently have it installed on a with a PF-210HE cab.

It sounds immense but the reality is that it's totally overkill my purposes (i.e. home practice). It really deserves to be used in a band setting, where it can stretch its legs and show off all that tube-y Ampeg goodness!

No original box but like everything I sell, I will pack securely for shipping.

Asking $575 plus actual shipping, depending on your locale. No trades, please.

I'm also selling the matching Ampeg PF-210HE cabinet, though I'd rather not ship it due to the size/weight. I bought the cab new from Sweetwater - equally excellent condition. If you're local to the MA/NH area, I'm happy to set it up for a demo with your bass or one of my Spectors.

IMG_5012.JPG

IMG_5013.JPG IMG_5011.JPG IMG_5014.JPG IMG_5015.JPG IMG_5016.JPG IMG_4967.JPG

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    iceboxbass, vin088xk1 and SirMjac28 like this.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Killer rig I love mine I went with the 115.

3. e.rich

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Agreed! I tried it out with my old 115 cab and the 210 together. This head and those cabs? Utterly ridiculous. :thumbsup:

4. e.rich

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Sale bump! One day only!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021